More About Us
Stability, service and support you can trust
Contractors of all types and sizes rely on workers’ compensation to protect their employees in the instance of accident and injury. For the past 40 years, the Kentucky AGC Self Insurers’ Fund has provided stable workers’ compensation coverage to members. Formed in 1979 by contractors in need of worker’s compensation, the Fund has grown remarkably over its history and continues to add members through trade association memberships every year.
Our approach in everything we do is to consider the best interests of our policyholders and agents and to maintain the financial stability of the Fund. We exist to provide a valuable service and want to be the preferred choice for workers’ compensation coverage.
- Exceptional customer service
- Create value through association engagement
- Improve and advance the safety operations of contractors
- Support our agent and broker partnerships
Facts about the Fund
- 29 consecutive years of dividends paid out to qualifying members
- Member dividend payout for 2023 totaled $25.8 million
- Rated A- / Excellent by A.M. Best for financial stability
- Flexible premium payment options (monthly or annual)
- Competitive Rates
- Focused industry expertise