File Claim

Should you need to report a claim, we’re here to help.

To file a new claim, please do so using any of the following methods:

If you elect to file your claim via email, please utilize the Worker’s Compensation First Report of Injury Form 1A-1.

If you have questions on a claim that was filed prior to 10/1/22, contact us at [email protected] or 502-515-1320. If you have questions on a claim that was filed after 10/1/22, please contact us at 1-855-397-0134.


Additional Claim Resources

We are here to make the claims management process as easy as possible for you to get the support you need. Here are some additional resources that may help:

Preferred Provider Tool

Access to the best possible care in a timely manner is important. Please use our preferred provider tool to get connected with medical professionals who are best suited to help.

First Fill Card

For claims filed after 10/1/22: If your Workers’ Compensation claim is accepted, you will receive a permanent pharmacy card in the mail; this temporary card can be provided to a pharmacist to ensure you can access appropriate medication for your related claim as quickly as possible.