- What are the minimum requirements to submit a quote for coverage through the Fund?
- Minimum requirements are as follows:
- All policies are subject to a $1,000.00 minimum yearly normal premium regardless of paying method (annual or monthly). Policies cancelled before the end of the year expiration date wil...
- When is my premium due?
- For annual payors, premium is due by the 10th of February of each year. For monthly payors, premium is due by the 10th of each month based upon your prior month's payroll figures.
- What if I have no payroll for a particular m...
- How do I file a claim?
- To file a new claim, please do so using any of the following methods:
- Online: Report a Claim Online, Use Access Code: claim
- Email: AGCSIF...
- Where can I find the Fund's Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Policy?
- All members are mailed a policy but to view the Kentucky AGC/SIF's Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Policy, click here. Note that the Information Page which contain...
Payments & Payroll Report FAQs
- Can anyone use the Kentucky Associated General Contractors Self Insurers' Fund's (KYAGCSIF) site for online submission of monthly payroll reports and payment of workers' compensation premium?
- Anyone who has a current Kentucky AGC/SIF policy in good standing, and access to the Internet can submit their monthly payrol...